One of the main advantages of being able to work completely remotely is that the choice of the country in which you live is solely up to you.
In the first instance it gives you the opportunity to live traveling, to be a digital nomad, but sooner or later the most normal thing is to settle somewhere.
Most people choose to stay where their family and loved ones are, but there are also other factors that can be taken into account when choosing the ideal place to settle:
- Cost of living: your income does not depend on the country in which you settle, therefore the cheaper the country you choose, the richer you will be. Places such as Switzerland or New York can be the ideal place in many aspects, but it will also be where it costs you the most to save.
- Taxes: depending on where you live you can pay some taxes or others. As with the cost of living, the lower your taxes, the more you will have left for yourself. There are 4 countries that have no income tax, which makes them especially attractive: Bermuda, Monaco, Bahamas, United Arab Emirates.
- Services: Depending on your lifestyle and preferences, you can choose one site or another. There will be those who prefer large cities, other more isolated or quiet areas, and of course, an intermediate point. Aspects such as the country's infrastructure are key. Good internet and mobile coverage, roads and transport, hospitals, etc, will always be necessary. At least a minimum level, there may be very nice isolated areas, but if the connection does not arrive, it is most likely that it will end up discarded. Some of those considered emerging countries are the cheapest and very charming, but it would not be surprising if basic aspects for your work such as internet connection are worse, as well as others such as a school for your children or quality roads to travel.
- Security: feeling safe is an essential condition to be happy. The world is full of paradisiacal places that, due to economic or political problems, do not offer the minimum level of security to make it worthwhile to move there. Something similar to the previous point happens, feeling safe is essential. Unfortunately some of the most beautiful places are also the ones with the highest crime rates.
- Weather: it is a personal aspect of each one, perhaps the most common is to prevent a warm place without very high variations in temperature. It is no coincidence that many retirees with a certain purchasing power choose to spend their retirement in places like Florida in the case of America or Spain and Italy in the case of Europe.
- Entertainment: if one chooses a country starting from scratch, one of the main ones is a country where there are activities that adapt to your lifestyle. Nature, good food, all kinds of activities, sports, atmosphere to go out.
The future is now and we can start taking advantage of it. Why not live in a place where taxes are low, landscapes are heavenly and the cost of living is low?
You can improve your quality of life without the need to increase your income.
Optimize your life, at Leindu we help you achieve it, we help you attract customers from our website, we take care of marketing, we will do everything in our power to get new visitors to the web and therefore so that your profile will be more visible.